Money in Mind
Welfare Rights Advice & Employment Support Service
Money in Mind is supported by Calderdale Council, Newground Together and Santander Foundation.
Welfare Rights Service
This is a free and confidential service, offering supportive and non-judgemental help to:
· Check what benefits or tax credits you may be entitled to
· Make sure that you are claiming everything that you should be
· Help you complete benefit forms (please note that this depends on availability)
· Advise and represent on social security law, including entitlement, backdates, appeals and overpayments
· Provide advice about or representation at benefits tribunals
· Help with other related matters and refer you on to other agencies where appropriate
This service is usually available Wednesday & Thursay, although a message can be taken at other times.
Our welfare rights worker will make every effort to answer your enquiry as quickly as possible but there may be some delay in getting back to you during busy periods.
Contact the Healthy Minds Welfare Rights Service:
call Billy on 01422 345154 or 07985 754944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welfare Rights service is open to anyone living in Calderdale who is experiencing emotional distress . Other welfare advice services are available if you do not meet our criteria:
Employment Support Service
Our employment support service is currently closed to new referrals . Please contact our main office on 01422 345154 if you have employment support needs and we will talk through options.
Coronavirus And Welfare Rights
Please bear in mind that things are changing on a daily basis. I am confident that the information provided is correct as of the day it was last updated.
Welfare Rights Adviser,
- Job Centre Appointments
- Fit Notes
- PIP, ESA And Universal Credit Assessments
- Existing PIP, DLA, UC And ESA Claims
- Renewal Forms
- DLA To PIP Transfers
- Universal Credit Claims
-New Style ESA Claim
-New Style JSA
- Conditionality/Job Search
- Capital Limits During The Pandemic
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Tax Credits
- Carers Allowance
- Pension Credits
- Debt Recovery
- Child Benefit
- Child Care Costs
- Free School Meals
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax
- Utility Bills
- Health Costs
- Local Welfare
- Bank Overdrafts, Loans , Credit Cards etc.
- No Recourse To Public Funds